NEWEST ADDITION TO
KÄSSBOHRER CITY LOGISTICS RANGE
Kässbohrer’s Dry Freight City Plywood Box with 2 axles, 11.025 mm length, and mechanical steering axle designed for less fuel consumption, less tyre wear, and higher maneuverability even on narrow city roads.
LONG VEHICLE CURTAINSIDER
WITH THE FIRST APPLICATION OF DYNAMIC WHEELBASE
Offered from its conception in 2018, K. SCS X+L, 14.980 mm with the dynamic wheelbase application ensures maneuverability in existing infrastructure.
NOW STANDARD IN
CONTAINER CHASSIS SERIES
Kässbohrer Container Chassis series, as well as the front and rear extendable K.SHG AVH embodies the Trailer Awards ‘Chassis’ category winner octagonal chassis frame design.
ALL IN ONE FOOD TRANSPORT
PRESSURIZED STAINLESS FOOD TANKER
Developed for efficiency in operations through its 32.000 lt tank capacity with 3 compartments for the transportation of different foods.
TIPPING SILO K.SSK 66
MADE BY KÄSSBOHRER’S ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE
Starting from 7.950 kg tare weight, 47 ton gross weight, 17 ton king-pin capacity, and 30 ton axle load capacity, K.SSK 66 provides maximum payload capacity for the Nordic countries.
LIGHTEST NON-TIPPING SILO K.SSL 45
FOR MOST EFFICIENT TRANSPORTATION
Starting from 4.950 kg tare weight, K.SSL 45 offers the maximum payload capacity and the best Total Cost of Ownership.
HIGHEST MANEUVERABILITY WITH
HYDRAULIC STEERING DOUBLE EXTENDABLE LOW BED PLATFORM K.SPH M 4
Engineered for the advantage of high maneuverability even on the narrowest curves in rural areas, K.SPH M4 provides maximum payload with its assertive tare weight of 13.950kg.
THE LOWEST LOADING HEIGHT
FOR THE COMPLETE CONSTRUCTION RANGE
Extendable 3 axle low-bed K.SLA RJ 3, sets new standards in heavy goods transportation by minimizing the platform height through its new chassis design.
STEEL TIPPER SERIES
K.SKS B provides operational efficiency
with the tare weight starting from 5.350 kg.
Kässbohrer road assistance service is available in 23 languages and in 27 countries for your convenience.
ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICE
WITH K-ADVANCE CARE
IN 16 COUNTRIES, AT OVER 6000 SERVICE LOCATIONS, 7/24/365 ROAD ASSISTANCE
YOUR PARTNER FOR THE EFFICIENT TRANSPORT
YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW
POWER OF ENGINEERING
FROM CONCEPTION TO THE RESULT-DRIVEN SOLUTIONS
YOU HAVE A CHOICE AMONG MORE THAN
1000 DIFFERENT PRODUCTS
PATENTED SAFETY WITH NUMEROUS OPTIONSRead More
- DOLLY VEHICLE MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
- STANDARD THE BEST FIT FOR YOUR FLEET
- LIGHT FOR MAXIMUM PAYLOAD
- AIR CARGO CUSTOMISED SOLUTIONS
- COIL TRANSPORTER MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
- PAPER TRANSPORTATION MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
- TRUCK-TRAILER COMBINATION FLEXIBILITY AND EFFICIENCY IN URBAN LOGISTICS
- LONG VEHICLES BEST SOLUTION FOR X-LARGE TRANSPORTATION
LIGHT-WEIGHT WITH HIGH CAPACITYRead More
- LIGHT TO BOOST YOUR OPERATIONS
SPEED AND MOBILITY FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCYRead More
- FIXED ENGINEERED FOR SPEED AND EFFICIENY
- EXTENDABLE MORE FLEXIBILITY MORE OPPORTUNITIES
COMPLETES INTERMODAL RANGERead More
- CURTAINSIDER FLEXIBILITY IN OPERATION
BEST PRESERVATION ON ANY WEATHER CONDITIONRead More
- FLOWER CARRIER DELICATE BUT STRONG
- DOUBLE DECK BEST PRESERVATION ON ANY WEATHER CONDITION
- STANDARD KEEP YOUR PRODUCT FRESH WITH KÄSSBOHRER
DEPENDABLE SOLUTIONS BY KÄSSBOHRERRead More
- DRY FREIGHT CITY PLYWOOD BOX DESIGNED FOR CITY OPERATIONS
- DRY FREIGHT INTERMODAL PLYWOOD BOX DESIGNED FOR INTERMODAL OPERATIONS
- DRY FREIGHT PLYWOOD BOX STURDY AND DEPENDABLE BY KÄSSBOHRER
FLEXIBILITY FOR HIGH PERFORMANCERead More
- CONTAINER BIGGEST SILO CONTAINER VOLUME EVER
- ADR LIGHTEST ADR TIPPING SILO
- TIPPING BEST PERFORMANCE WITH OPTIMAL DISCHARGE
- NON-TIPPING LIGHT CONSTRUCTION WITH MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
AWARD WINNING ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS FOR LIQUID TRANSPORTATIONRead More
- DANGEROUS GOODS TRANSPORTATION OF SENSITIVE GOODS
- FOOD BEST QUALITY FOR THE FOOD TRANSPORTATION
- WASTE IDEAL SOLUTION BETWEEN THE FARM AND FIELD
BEST OPTIONS IN HEAVY HAULAGERead More
- LOW-BED DRAWBAR RELIABLE DRAWBAR FOR CONSTRUCTION
- FIXED FOR RELIABLE HEAVY HAULAGE TRANSPORTATION
- EXTENDABLE MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
- PLATFORM HIGH LOAD-BEARING CAPACITY FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
- HYDRAULIC THE STRONGEST LINK IN YOUR OPERATIONS
- LOW-LOADER OPTIMUM TRANSPORTATION OF HIGH AND HEAVY GOODS
RELIABLE AND ROBUST UNDER CHALLENGING CONDITIONSRead More
- ALUMINIUM LIGHT AND ROBUST TIPPER
- STEEL UNIQUE DESIGN FOR EFFICIENT TRANSPORTATION
BEST SOLUTION FOR COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATIONRead More
- TRUCK TRANSPORTER ULTIMATE COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION BY KÄSSBOHRER
WITH K-ADVANCE CARE
KÄSSBOHRER IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU
Today, we maintain a customer base in over 55 countries through our sales network. All prospective and existing customers receive the personal consultation on-site that they expect – and also that little bit more.
K-Advance Care, offers you full control of maintenance for your Kässbohrer semi-trailer guaranteeing uninterrupted performance all across Europe. All you have to do is to choose the all-inclusive K-Advance Care package that is most suitable for your operation and enjoy plannable costs and less downtime.
KÄSSBOHRER'S ROAD ASSISTANCE
TO PROVIDE SOLUTIONS AT SITE
KÄSSBOHRER ROAD ASSISTANCE
With a single phone number throughout Europe, you can reach Kässbohrer roadside assistance to accommodate your driver and organize the towing operation to the nearest workshop. Kässbohrer road assistance service is available in 23 languages and in 27 countries for your convenience.
KÄSSBOHRER FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
Kässbohrer understands your business. Caring for our customers beyond the sale of a trailer, we understand the complexities of maintaining operations whether you have one Kässbohrer trailer or operate a fleet of them.
Kässbohrer in collaboration with leading leasing solutions partners offers financing options that address your needs.
Kässbohrer has established a new partnership with Hermann Spengler GmbH & Co. KG. Spengler increased its operational strength by investing in Kässbohrer non-tipping silo K.SSL 35 ...
Our customers place a lot of trust in our vehicles as well as our company. From Ulm to Seul spreading over 55 countries, all prospective and existing customers receive the personal consultation they need from our extensive sales, aftersales and services network.
Cooperating across borders, our network of expert local partners and key accounts teams makes sure our customers are taken care of from initial purchase to maintenance of fleets during operations.