ENGINEERED FOR SPEED AND EFFICIENY
Kässbohrer’s non-extendable container chassis series are particularly designed to accelerate your loading and unloading operations.
Non-extendable and robust KTL-coated chassis stands for reliability and strength. Available container lock options guarantee the best load distribution for operational safety and maneuverability – even under the toughest working conditions.
To ensure efficiency in your operations, numerous options such as double kingpin position, self-steering axles and loading platform are available.
To carry tank containers with up to 7,820 mm diameters or 45 ft containers, Kässbohrer non-extendable container chassis series are the strongest link in the combined transport.
Last but not least, Kässbohrer offers one of the lightest container chassis vehicles K.SHG L with a tare weight of 3.960 kg.
- K.SHF T / 20 - 12 / 27 Tank Container Chassis
- K.SHG L / 45 - 15 / 27 Light Container Chassis
- K.SHF T / 30 - 12 / 27 Tank Container Chassis
- K.SHF.S / 20 - 12 / 27 Fixed Container Chassis
- K.SHF S / 40 – 12 / 27 Fixed Container Chassis
- K.SHG S / 40 - 12 / 27 Gooseneck Non-extendable Cont. Chassis
- K.SHG.S / 40 - 11 / 36 Gooseneck Non-extendable Cont. Chassis
- K.SHG.M / 45 - 12 / 27 Fixed Mega Container Trailer
- K.SHG UL / 45 - 15 / 27 Ultra Light Container Chassis
- K.SHF.H13 / 0N - 15 / 27 Timber Carrier
All Kässbohrer semi-trailers are manufactured according to lean production and quality principles in consideration of total cost of ownership.
3 PRODUCT GROUP
4 PRODUCT SERIE
6 MAXIMUM CONTAINER FT.
7 TRAILER LOAD
8 AXLE LOAD