THE BEST FIT FOR YOUR FLEET
Kässbohrer Standard semi-trailers are the right solution for your operational needs.
These extremely robust semi-trailers with KTL-coated chassis are ideal for both road and intermodal transportation. With their high quality and modular body, operations become much easier and require lower maintenance.
The functionality of Standard bodies is increased with the availability of a wide range of options, each tailored for the specific needs of different logistics operations. All Kässbohrer Curtainsiders are certified in accordance with EN 12642 Code XL standards for the available roof lifting positions.
With the most robust chassis; K.SCH is suitable for every kind of cargo, Kässbohrer developed the patented multi-point K-FIX Load Securing System, to offer you the full control over your payload. From K-FIX to the sliding roof, from intermodal configurations to double deck options, Kässbohrer also offers value-added services such as K-Advance Care, which make Kässbohrer Standard Curtainsider series the best fit for your fleet.
- K.SCX HD3 / 160 - 18 / 27 Extensive Curtainsider
- K.SCX HD4 / 160 - 18 / 36 Extensive Curtainsider
- K_SCS_X+_L_90_12_27 Standard Curtainsider
- K.SCD M / 90 - 12 / 27 Double Deck Curtainsider
- K.SCX X / 125 - 12 / 27 Extensive Curtainsider
- K.SCS M / 90 - 12 / 27 Mega Curtainsider
- K.SCS X+ / 90 - 12 / 27 Standard Curtainsider
- K.SCD X+ / 90- 12 / 27 Double Deck Curtainsider
- K.SCH X / 125 - 12 / 27 Hardwood Curtainsider
All Kässbohrer semi-trailers are manufactured according to lean production and quality principles in consideration of total cost of ownership.
3 PRODUCT GROUP
4 PRODUCT SERIE
6 NECK HEIGHT
7 TRAILER LOAD
8 AXLE LOAD