HIGH LOAD-BEARING CAPACITY FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
Ideally engineered for the transportation of long or heavy goods, Kässbohrer Heavy-Duty platforms deliver maximum performance under any circumstances.
High load-bearing capacity is achieved by unique platform construction with up to 230 mm neck height.
With various options, such as 1st axle lifting, self-steering axles or heavy duty lashing rings with up to 13.4 tons technical load capacity, these sturdy and heavy load-bearing vehicles will carry your load with full performance.
- K.SPA X 3 / 1N - 18 / 27 Maxima Extendable Platform
- K.SPA X 4 / 2N - 18 / 36 Maxima Extendable Platform
- K.SPA M 3 / 1N - 18 / 27 Mega Extendable Platform
- K.SPS H 3 / 0N - 18 / 27. + Safety, Heavy Duty Fixed Platform
- K.SPS H 4 / 1N - 18 / 36 + Safety, Heavy Duty Fixed Platform
- K.SPS HM 3 / 0N - 18 / 27 + Safety, Heavy Duty Fixed Mega Platform
- K.SPW SR 3 / 0N - 15 / 27 Heavy Duty Fixed Platform
All Kässbohrer semi-trailers are manufactured according to lean production and quality principles in consideration of total cost of ownership.
3 PRODUCT GROUP
4 PRODUCT SERIE
5 AXLE NUMBER
6 STEERING AXLE NUMBER
7 TRAILER LOAD
8 AXLE LOAD