MORE FLEXIBILITY MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Kässbohrer extendable container chassis series with gooseneck is engineered to provide the maximum flexibility in your operations.
Kässbohrer is the winner of Trailer Innovation 2019 Award in Category “Chassis” through its Multifunctional Container Chassis K.SHG AVMH with novel octagonal central frame design that solves all torsional issues that lead to permanent damage of semi-trailers. With this unique design, Kässbohrer solved the persistent issue that has not been solved for 30 years.
Uniform load distribution is enabled with the gooseneck construction and higher wall thickness, where the load on the front is distributed more uniformly, especially during loading operations, resulting in durability and longer vehicle life.
Extendable chassis are designed to carry containers ranging from 20 ft to 45 ft long tunnel, as well as Swap Bodies, You can simply change the container lock positions for the best fit and load distribution.
With available options such as 1st axle lifting, front, middle and pneumatic rear extensions or flush fitting options and dual pneumatic locking system, Kässbohrer extendable Container Chassis series with gooseneck are the enduring and flexible vehicles needed in gratifying container transportation.
- K.SHG AVH_N / 45 -12 / 27 Front-Rear Extendable Multifunctional Container Chassis
- K.SHG AH / 45 - 12 / 27 Rear Extendable Multifunctional Container Chassis
- K.SHG AVH / 45 -12 / 27 Front-Rear Extendable Multifunctional Container Chassis
- K.SHG AMH / 40 - 12 / 27 Middle-Rear Extendable Multifunctional Container Chassis
- K.SHG AVMH / 45 - 12 / 27 Front-Middle-Rear Extendable Multifunctional Container Chassis
All Kässbohrer semi-trailers are manufactured according to lean production and quality principles in consideration of total cost of ownership.
3 PRODUCT GROUP
4 PRODUCT SERIE
6 MAXIMUM CONTAINER FT.
7 TRAILER LOAD
8 AXLE LOAD